Student Rights

Reporting Options

Should you wish to report an incident of sexual assault or harassment, dating/domestic violence, or stalking to the University or to law enforcement, you have the right to advocacy services. Should you wish to have a victim/student advocate present, please reach out to our office to get connected to the right resource.

  • To report an incident to the University for examination, you may do so at the Title IX Office (link to site), at 777 Limekiln Pike, Ground floor or by contacting Nora Nelle at or to the Dean of Students, Andrew Goretsky at
  • To report an incident to local law enforcement, you may contact Cheltenham Township Police Department at (215) 885- 1600 or 911, or the police department where the crime occurred.